FINNFARE is the official magazine of the International Finn Association. It is published three times (roughly April, July and October) each year and distributed to National Finn Associations as well as interested parties connected to the Finn Class around the world.
Circulation: approximately 2,500. Only those who are fully paid up members of IFA recognised National Finn Associations are eligible to receive printed copies of FINNFARE. Copies are sent in bulk to each designated national secretary. Paid up members of National Finn Associations should contact their National Secretary to receive their copy.
If you are not on the FINNFARE mailing list and would like to receive a copy, please email the IFA Office with your request - stating why you would like to receive FINNFARE - for consideration.
Contributions: Articles, race results, photographs and reports from countries are always welcome. Please send to the Editor. National secretaries should also include FINNFARE in their National Association for mailing newsletters, bulletins, press releases and race reports.
Electronic Mail: Please email photos as high resolution jpeg files. High resolution photos for the cover always needed. Most Mac compatible formats accepted.
LATEST NEWS & FEATURES
- Image Gallery - Finn World Masters - with Go Pro
- Perfect score for Lidecis and Budzien after first races in La Rochelle
- Record Finn World Masters opened amid inclement weather
- Finn Masters looking forward to La Rochelle return
- Advertising feature: Race Area Analyzer
- Bid papers for 2015 Finn Gold Cup
- Andrew Mills snatches Hyeres victory
- Scott and Mills extend as fleet prepare for medal races
- Giles Scott strikes out on day four in Hyeres
- Postma prospers in breezy Hyeres
- Consistent Zbogar takes lead on day two in Hyeres
- Wins for Wright and Tweddell on tricky Hyeres opener
- Close win for Giles Scott in Palma
- Scott and Postma lead Finns into Palma medal races
- Giles Scott eases ahead in Palma
- Giles Scott heads Finn fleet at half way stage in Palma
- Wins for Lobert and Andrews on shifty day two in Palma
- Lobert leads Finns and after big day in Palma
- Season preview – the journey begins
- March 2013 issue of FINNFARE published