The video was produced by X-Trame Studio of Budapest in conjunction with the Finn class, principally using footage taken at the 2010 Finn Gold Cup in San Francisco, but also using material from a wide range of other sources.
It will be officially released on DVD during the ISAF Annual Conference in Athens, Greece this week, but in advance of that the class has posted the video to its YouTube site, TheFinnChannel.
The direct link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGscya_LorE
Before the end of the year the video will be available free of charge in broadcast quality on the Finn class's FTP server. As well as being freely available to any TV or media outlet wishing to broadcast it, the video will also be available to any Finn sailor as a special and unique tool provided by the class to promote sailing and to help with campaign funding.
The 2 minute and 40 second video showcases the sport of sailing at its very best.
It speaks volumes. Enjoy
LATEST NEWS & FEATURES
- Finn Masters looking forward to La Rochelle return
- Advertising feature: Race Area Analyzer
- Bid papers for 2015 Finn Gold Cup
- Andrew Mills snatches Hyeres victory
- Scott and Mills extend as fleet prepare for medal races
- Giles Scott strikes out on day four in Hyeres
- Postma prospers in breezy Hyeres
- Consistent Zbogar takes lead on day two in Hyeres
- Wins for Wright and Tweddell on tricky Hyeres opener
- Close win for Giles Scott in Palma
- Scott and Postma lead Finns into Palma medal races
- Giles Scott eases ahead in Palma
- Giles Scott heads Finn fleet at half way stage in Palma
- Wins for Lobert and Andrews on shifty day two in Palma
- Lobert leads Finns and after big day in Palma
- Season preview – the journey begins
- March 2013 issue of FINNFARE published
- Finn Class partners Dinghy Academy to train next Olympians
- Finn focus on Brazil - the road to Rio
- Open Russian Championship 2013