With more than 10 pages devoted to the Olympic Finn regatta, it contains the most extensive analysis of the Finn class published to date. We also speak to all three medalists, as they reflect post Games.
Some excerpts from the interviews:
Ainslie said, "The rest day probably saved me. It gave me a chance to consider what I was doing wrong."
On his back, "To be honest there were so many thing going wrong with my body that it was just one of many issues."
Hogh-Christensen said, "..silver was fantastic.. but.. .it will haunt me forever that I did not win."
"The reaction back home has been amazing. 1.2 million people watched the medal race in a 6 milion people nation."
Lobert said, "It is really nice to see the eyes of the kids when they see the medal."
"I try to put Olympic sailing under the lights and try and make people realise it is a great sport."
Other contents include:
Silver Cup - Martin Robitallie from Canada wins Junior World Championship in Maubuisson, France.
Masters European Cup - Minsky Fabris wins the new Masters event on Lake Balaton against a 61 boat fleet.
Masters news - The latest thinking from Masters President Fons van Gent
New initiatives - details on the 2012 Alpen Cup and the proposed 2013 European Finn Grand Prix
News - The latest Finn news from across the world
OFF - the ground breaking Old Finn Farts regatta in Toronto
Country reports - from Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Switzerland and USA
Cover photo: Ben Ainslie celebrates his gold medal at the Olympics in Weymouth. Photo: Francois Richard
LATEST NEWS & FEATURES
- Kiwis rule and then Maier takes fifth Finn World Masters
- No racing on penultimate Finn Masters day
- Maier makes most of moving day at Finn Masters
- Four winners but Budzien takes narrow lead
- Image Gallery - Finn World Masters - with Go Pro
- Perfect score for Lidecis and Budzien after first races in La Rochelle
- Record Finn World Masters opened amid inclement weather
- Finn Masters looking forward to La Rochelle return
- Advertising feature: Race Area Analyzer
- Bid papers for 2015 Finn Gold Cup
- Andrew Mills snatches Hyeres victory
- Scott and Mills extend as fleet prepare for medal races
- Giles Scott strikes out on day four in Hyeres
- Postma prospers in breezy Hyeres
- Consistent Zbogar takes lead on day two in Hyeres
- Wins for Wright and Tweddell on tricky Hyeres opener
- Close win for Giles Scott in Palma
- Scott and Postma lead Finns into Palma medal races
- Giles Scott eases ahead in Palma
- Giles Scott heads Finn fleet at half way stage in Palma