|Click on images to open full size in new window
MANUFACTURERS PRESS RELEASE
For all Finn sailors, you can start a sailing regatta with the family or friends, thanks to a new game variation from “Tactical Sailing.”
Plus, as a little present from us, now you can do so with a Finn dinghy! For all members of the Finn class association and readers of “Finn websites,” the purchase of “Tactical Sailing” includes the Coach's Toolbox for FREE.
Coach’s Toolbox - “Take on the Wind”
The Coach's Toolbox is an important extension for the complete program of “Tactical Sailing.” Naturally, all other sailors wanting to perfect their knowledge in strategy and tactics, in order to be optimally prepared for the coming regatta races, can also use it.
The program module, “Coach´s Toolbox,” is not viewed as a playful variation for dealing with the wind. Rather, it has been developed with the goal of being a training program with many combinations for learning how to deal with the wind tactically. With the toolbox you receive over 20 prepared scenarios – ready to run – which you use can practice and expand your tactical and strategic capabilities at any time.
Even Jochen Schumann, Germany's most famous sailor and gold medal winner at the 1976 Montreal Olympics, has been infected with the Match Race “fever.” His first impression of the game: “Actually, I am not a PC-player, but this Match Race on the computer has a high training potential - even for larger yachts. Everyone will immediately be reminded of his legendary “All4One,” with which Jochen is so successful.. Just like on the water, false starts and contact with buoys are immediately penalized in the game; a protest account registers the penalties. Each sailor can register opponents' contact with boats, as well as other breaches of the rules, with the “Protest” key.
The game is available as a CD (44 Euro) or direct download (39 Euro); it operates on almost every computer system (Windows, Linux, Mac). Learn more about the features at www.TacticalSailing.com under “Game & Tips.”
NOTE: This press release has been provided by an advertiser or class supporter and is presented as a service to Finn sailors. In no way does the IFA endorse or recommend products advertised in this category.
LATEST NEWS & FEATURES
- No racing on penultimate Finn Masters day
- Maier makes most of moving day at Finn Masters
- Four winners but Budzien takes narrow lead
- Image Gallery - Finn World Masters - with Go Pro
- Perfect score for Lidecis and Budzien after first races in La Rochelle
- Record Finn World Masters opened amid inclement weather
- Finn Masters looking forward to La Rochelle return
- Advertising feature: Race Area Analyzer
- Bid papers for 2015 Finn Gold Cup
- Andrew Mills snatches Hyeres victory
- Scott and Mills extend as fleet prepare for medal races
- Giles Scott strikes out on day four in Hyeres
- Postma prospers in breezy Hyeres
- Consistent Zbogar takes lead on day two in Hyeres
- Wins for Wright and Tweddell on tricky Hyeres opener
- Close win for Giles Scott in Palma
- Scott and Postma lead Finns into Palma medal races
- Giles Scott eases ahead in Palma
- Giles Scott heads Finn fleet at half way stage in Palma
- Wins for Lobert and Andrews on shifty day two in Palma