The March 2020 issue of FINNFARE has been published
The new world champion, Josh Junior, from New Zealand, features on the cover of the March 2020 issue of FINNFARRE, coming downwind in Melbourne on his way to becoming the first Kiwi to ever win the Finn Gold Cup.
This issue includes:
• 2019 Finn Gold Cup
• Does a stiff boom make a difference?
• Caleb Paine wins Miami and Mexico qualifies for Tokyo 2020
• Venezuela secure Tokyo place in Rio
• News from around the world
• Remembering Patrick Pym
• 2020 Finn racing calendar
A PDF can be downloaded here.
Or you can read online here.